Thursday 19 April 2012

Good Facebook Statuses

My parents treated me like I had a brain which caused me to have One.



Wishes are always granted but you just have to wait for the perfect time.

People can be divided into three groups: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.

It is better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees.

Dont be afraid to take big steps. You can not cross a chasm in two small jumps.

LIKE If you’ve ever laughed so hard, no noise comes out, so you sit there clapping like a dumbfounded seal.

A friend of mine said onions are the only food that could make you cry. That was before I hit him in the face with a watermelon.

I'm  fairly sure that my cute next door neighbor thinks I'm a stalker. She wrote it on Facebook, Twitter and even in both of her diaries.

Women who complain are like yellow traffic lights. Nobody really pays attention to them.

I was gonna be a history major, but there's really no future in it."


 I used to work at a bakery. It was a crumby job, but I made a lot of dough."

Every fight is a food fight when you're a cannibal"

For more you can go on www.facebookstatus123.com

No comments:

Post a Comment