Friday 13 April 2012

Facebook Status

Facebook needs an “i feel ya”, a “for real?” and a “shut up!” button.


I will be back in five minutes. If I am not, read this again.

My heart is in the right place, I know, because I hid it there.


I love finding money in my clothes. It’s like a gift to me from me.

May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.

Easter is a celebration of charity, a hymn of love, a triumph of hope.

I finally got my past, present and future correct today. I loved you. I love you. I will love you forever.

The stars must be jealous. You shine way better than them.

You are my love, my passion, my pride. I always want you by my side.

God give us only one heart. We have to find the other one.

Success is like being pregnant. Everybody congratulates you, But nobody knows how many times you were ****** before you got there.



No comments:

Post a Comment